- Fiberglass Shingle Roof
Each shingle attached with six fasteners, backed by 20-year limited warranty.
- Asphalt Laminated Reinforced Shingle Underlayment
In addition to a layer of 15-lb roofing felt.
- Oriented Strand Board Roof Sheathing
Engineered to resist racking and shape distortion under high wind.
- Truss Roof Rafter System
With double rafters within 3' of front & rear. (Approved for hurricane zones I, II & III) Solid one-piece structural center beams.
- Blown Cellulose Ceiling Insulation
Fire retardant and formaldehyde-free.
- Insulated Flex-Duct System
Fiber reinforced mastic sealed airtight insulated flex-duct system with sealed interior risers insulated with fiberglass.
- Ventilated Roof Cavity
In addition to a whole house ventilation system.
- Vinyl Lap Siding
50-year limited warranty: won't dent, rot, chip or corrode.
- 3/8" Structural Sheathing Under Lap Siding
Adds strength and extra insulation to walls.
- Fiberglass Exterior Wall Insulation
For maximum energy efficiency.
- 2" x 6" Exterior Walls
With 26-gauge uplift straps attached to the floor and rafters.
- 2" x 4" Interior Walls
Gypsum board covered with decorative wall vinyls
- Double Marriage Walls
Walls from each side of the home join together at the center line forming an double wall to provide superior structural stability.
- Decorator Gypsum Interior Walls
Or optional painted textured walls.
- Oriented Strand Board Floor Decking
Langboard OSB comes with a 10-year limited warranty against delamination.
- Fiberglass Blanket Floor Insulation
A one-piece blanket of insulation covers each section to provide the highest amount of energy efficiency.
- Transverse Floor Construction
Tongue-and-groove floor decking.
- Reinforced Polyvinyl Bottom Board
Helps eliminate moisture infiltration and air seepage.
- Solid Steel I-Beam
With a steel front header frame member and full outriggers on 14' wide sections.
- Tie-Down Connectors
Vertical, horizontal and frame tie-down connectors.
Specifications subject to change without notice.